Wednesday, November 11, 2015

I Have a Clean House, And I’m Still A Good Mom

I-Have-a-Clean-House,-And-I'm-Still-A-Good-Mom

We hear it all the time: A messy house is a happy home. A dirty house equals kids who are loved. If it’s messy, there are memories. Clean equals a dull and boring homemaker. Each time I hear this, I get more frustrated than I was before. I’m a neat freak—maybe a bit over the top. My kids are so used to the noise, they can fall asleep while I’m vacuuming. They know where I’ve cleaned by the smell of the cleaner. They know that the toys are put away before we go out. They live in a neat and clean house. It’s still a home. They are still happy. They still make countless memories every day. They are curious and smart. And I’m a fun person!

Read More: http://www.scarymommy.com/i-have-a-clean-house-and-im-still-a-good-mom

Related Article: 5 Tips for Removing and Preventing Stinky Garbage Disposal Smells

7 comments:

  1. Nice and good content regarding cleaning services.


    http://liverpooldubai.com Cleaning Services in Dubai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking for a reliable & affordable cleaning company in Nigeria? Get in touch with So-kleen, we are one of the Nigera leading cleaning company. So-kleen offers a variety of cleaning services including home cleaning, janitorial cleaning, commercial cleaning, marble restoration and more.
    Cleaning Services in Nigeria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. Thanks for taking the time.Keep posting...

    House Cleaning Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're presenting and prodive cleansing offerings in dubai is fine cheap professional cleaning services in dubai uae and being on pinnacle in cleaning agencies in dubai and abu dhabi with low prices.
    Cleaning Services in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey guys!
    Thank you for the wonderfull article really!
    If you want to know more about London Marketing Agency i think this is the right place for you!
    Best regards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey guys!
    Thank you for the wonderfull article really!
    If you want to know more about Ramadan i think this is the right place for you!
    Best regards!

    ReplyDelete